Scattering Ashes at Sea Ceremony
Operating from Portsmouth Harbour
Water burials and scattering ashes at sea ceremonies are a popular alternative to land burials. They are an ideal way to part with a dearly departed friend or family member who loved nature or had a meaningful connection with the sea (i.e. fisherman, sailor, navy, marines).
Many people consider it as a natural and therapeutic way to pay your last respects to the deceased.
Hindu and Sikh Funerals
Our boat hire services for scattering ashes are equally available to arrange religious services. We understand that this ritual plays a pivotal role in traditional Hindu funerals and Sikh funerals. It is a sacred act to purify the remains after the soul departs from this earth.
We are honoured to accommodate all religious rituals and customs regarding the scattering service. You can also pre-request arrangements while booking the boat.
Why Choose Us?
We are efficient, cooperative, and reliable.
We are one of the few boat hire services in the UK that offer specialised services for scattering ashes at sea. What sets us apart from others is our genuine interest in diverse beliefs and custom-made packages. These qualities will hopefully enable you to plan the best ceremony for your beloved.
Here is a glimpse of what we offer:
- Helpful staff available for hands–on assistance
- Flexible prices depending on your requirements
- You get to choose the coordinates for the ceremony
- We ensure that everything is compliant with UK laws on scattering ashes
- Refreshments and flower arrangements can be included upon request
- Located in Hampshire
- We can play a pre–selected playlist in the background
- We link to SCATTERING ASHES website to offer a superb rage of biodegradeable urns
Booking Our Boat Hire Services for Scattering Ashes
Our company operates around the Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, the Needles, and The Solent. The starting point for all locations is Gosport, within Portsmouth harbour.
You can call us (08:00 – 20:00) to ask any questions you may have.